Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Six months after

Things have settled down a bit. I find that I am jacking off less, as it’s harder to cum with the ring whacking around. I can do things quickly with lube, but that always feels a bit messy, sticky and feels like cheating. Therefore I wind myself up, get hard, try jacking off but can’t cum so easily. This means that sometimes a week will go by without ejaculation, which for me is a long time. This wait only makes me more eager. I’ve always jacked off using my thumb and forefinger to create a tight ring, but find that this thrashes the PA around quite a bit which can in itself be enjoyable, but I have discovered that a full fist approach, though it takes longer, gives me a deeper irresistible orgasm. I have also taken to washing my PA after every urination which keeps it beautifully shiny clean – like my cock head – and therefore doesn’t leave any crystal deposit which can irritate when with movement it tries to re-enter the piercing. It’s almost like it isn’t there because it doesn’t irritate me, yet at the same time is there because I can always feel it. Sometimes the warm water stimulation lets out a little more urine into the sink, but that’s just enough of the forbidden Englishman’s vice of pissing in the bathtub, to make the procedure even more pleasurable.
I still don’t really like the fact that I have to sit down to piss, especially as I can’t hear anything unless I back up on the toilet seat so that the stream hits the water. I can’t tell without looking if I have finished pissing or not. I had to pee last week out on a hike, and was a bit nervous as I wasn’t sure if I would soak my pants and shoes by pissing standing up, but all went well, just had to remember to do things with my legs apart and watch out for splashes. Maybe one of these years I’ll try a Princes Wand with a sounding tube that I can piss out of.
I asked my nephew about the pissing problem. He says he mastered it after a month by rotating the ring round to the piercing so that it wouldn’t spray. I tried this, and still piss in two streams, one main force and the one that follows the ring. Maybe because he’s younger his stream is stronger than mine.
He says that fucking women with a PA gives him a more intense orgasm. I haven’t tried, but notice when beating off with lube that I come as always in record time with lube, and love the sensation of the ring sliding around in the urethra. I’m experimenting with new jack off techniques, like taking my time and not beating the head & piercing, but concentrating on the shaft without touching the head. This needs more work & time but seems to be a stronger cum rising up from the balls.

2 comments:

Single Guy said...

Ouch...great blog!!! I thought of getting a piercing but after seeing your pics and reading your blog..I dont think i'm up for it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments. It's not as painful as all that - nipple piercing is a more difficult adjustment. A Prince Albert feels like a natural fit. It does take some attention in the beginning, but there are not many men who dislike giving attention to their own cock. Keep reading up on PA experiences - and remember that a peircing can easily (unlike a tattoo) be removed.