Friday, November 17, 2006

Seven months after

Although I still miss pissing standing up – and perhaps that will never go away – like an ex-smoker never loses the desire, I still have that tickle, tingle, massaging sensation when the urine shoots through the urethra and past the PA. I like the sound when I sit down - if my cock is relaxed enough - of the chink of metal on porcelain.

I find it exciting whether soft or hard to flick the PA with fingers without touching my cock. It’s a different kind of stimulation that I’m slowly getting used to – tickling myself without touching myself.

There definitely is no kind of pain any more no matter how hard I play with myself. I’m enjoying the clicking sound of a hard beatoff – not sure if that’s from the PA hitting the head or the urethra opening and closing but it’s becoming more pleasurable.

.

No comments: