Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ten months after

The PA still a great addition. Sometimes I think that because my cock is cut – that is, I have no foreskin – that the washing after pissing and the concentration of pissing without spraying everywhere is like having the foreskin I never knew. Since all men who are uncut need to pay close attention to their hygiene, the act of post piss washing is a nice masculine ritual.
My attempts to piss standing up have had mixed results. I have stood backwards with my butt against the toilet tank. This works reasonably well but is best done naked or with my cock out of the fly of my underwear or trousers. It’s a bit risky in long pants at work. I tried it once but was convinced that somewhere I had pissed on my pantlegs. Still it’s a pleasure to piss standing. It feels like I have more control, and this is something I am used to.
The PA has healed so well that I can excite myself pretty well by rubbing the PA over any rough surface (like a computer keyboard – who knows what story it might be writing!) – and carried further sometimes get into bashing the PA on the mousepad to a hard rhythm. I can now jack off successfully without lube.
I also just got a larger gauge bead ring in my nipple, and am curious about stretching my piercings. What would if feel like to have a frenum piercing? It’s my most sensitive spot! I was worried that a PA would get in the way of hitting this G-spot but it has only made the spot a bit more inaccessible. How would that sensitive frenum feel stretched out with one of those ear stretching plugs? The interesting part about the frenum, is that it has extremely sensitive surface nerves and deeper stimulating nerves against the muscle shaft of a hard cock. Would I have to take the PA out to put in a frenum piercing like this?
I have been imagining a type of PA which has a point for pissing like a Princes Wand, but are wearable and can be rotated for cleanliness. Haven’t found the solution yet but the mind is working how this might be designed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a nice picture, good cock man!

vertical_8-gauge said...

I have a frenum piercing. It's actually vertical and at an 8gauge. But I want so badly to get a PA! Beating off is amazing with my frenum, i prefer straight barbells or horseshoe style ones (for show of course) but both are fun for having a solo jerk or if someone wants to handle it orally or inside. ;o)