Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Eight weeks after

Went into the studio where I had the piercing done, just to investigate what was available. By this time, I had more or less decided on keeping a captive bead ring, so asked about what they had. Surprisingly they had a 1-inch ring, and the cost was so low that I decided to go for it then and there. No pain or discomfort on the insertion and off I went. There were a few moments of doubt that perhaps I had gone for one too large, but on getting the first erection, I discovered that the new ring was absolutely perfectly in scale with my cock. I didn’t try masturbating right away, but took a few photos instead and on looking at them knew for sure that I had made the right decision.
A couple of days later I tried masturbating, not sure if the larger ring would inhibit the sensation. I discovered when lubed up by precum I could hook one finger around the bead and slide the whole ring back and forth while I jacked myself off. The cool metal feel of the smooth ring was like the best pleasure of pissing or cumming. Having waited so long between sessions I was so ready that I shot with only minimal stimulation on my pole. I came immediately. The new PA was a good, no…an excellent choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. awesome shot...nowadays I think a penis doesn't look right without a PA..and a couple femun peircings..

Anonymous said...

WOOF! There is nothing sexier than a mature man with a PA! beautiful pics... the most pleasurable piercing ive done also.Greetings from Albuquerque N.M.