Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Two years after

At this point I should explain some of my reasons behind getting a Prince Albert piercing. Apart from the fact that from the first moment I saw a photo of a PA, I wanted one, there are several factors which influenced the decision to actually do it.

The desire was there, but what about the practical considerations. When I had my nipples pierced, I asked the piercer (who was a married man) how he dealt with making love to his wife with a Prince Albert. He told me that he wore condoms to make it more comfortable for her (I didn’t ask him how many or how large his piercings were) - but I realized that having a piercing didn’t prohibit penetrative sex.

My own sex life, which for years has been exclusively male, would probably remain unaffected, as I seemed to be the one who was often on the receiving end. This was not always my choice, but when push came to shove, most of the men I met couldn’t let me enter them without pain, so I offered myself instead. I’m easy. My man at the moment is of the same mind. He would like me to fuck him, but can’t take it, so he fucks me. Since I am in a strictly monogamous relationship, I knew that I wouldn’t be fucking anyone anytime soon, I might as well go ahead with the piercing.

In my current relationship my own sexual gratification came in the form of masturbation – apart from of course the great satisfaction I have from all sorts of play and the very real pleasure of being fucked. Some might consider masturbation a substitute for sex, but it is as valid as any other non reproductive sexual act. I have always been a masturbator, and have always loved and have indulged as often as possible. I really believe that it is good for physical and psychological health. So…if I was masturbator, why not enhance the pleasure in some way? For this something, I chose a Prince Albert. A PA is certainly not the only method to elaborate on a theme, but after all the toys and tryouts of a long sexual life, I have found the PA to be the best real enhancement

I believe that getting or living with a PA is a matter of balance. How much you use it or abuse it, how much you upsize or downsize or change jewelry, is all good as long as you don’t forget to keep some balance. Take diameter for example. I now realize that if I had the opportunity for penetration with my first ¾ “ diameter piercing, the ring was so snug that the piecing would feel more or less like a nub at the underside of the cock head, and a blind man (or woman) would have ever known it was there. Since this first piercing pinched when I was fully erect, I had a 1” diameter one put in, which is a perfect size for me. This 1” ring might be uncomfortable for someone on the receiving end, but then again it might be more pleasurable. I have heard no bad reports from givers or receivers, only positive ones.

I know that mock fucking whether hard or just barely touching, moves the ring around enough to make the sensation extremely pleasurable – it gives an incredible extra inner urethral stimulation. Because of the pleasure of urethral stimulation, I have begun to experiment with sounding. This offers the same inner cock pleasure, but deeper, but is more risky, and absolutely can be done with a Prince Albert piercing inserted – depending on the gauge. The urethra is remarkable flexible.

It’s odd how often I hear comments from men who are heavily tattooed, that having a PA done must hurt. I don’t understand the squeamishness many males have when it comes to their pricks. The balls (not the ball sac) are perhaps more prone to injury, though balls and sacs can be put through their paces, but the penis can take a remarkable amount of punishment and bounce right back. These tattooed men have certainly experienced worse, more prolonged pain that a Prince Albert piercing could ever inflict. I guess it’s just that “be careful with the jewels” mentality, which is not applied to hands, feet, or noses. Take care yes, but being over protective is not necessary.

I spoke in the last entry about clipping a key strap onto the PA and hanging the strap out the waistband of trousers (providing you are not in an environment where the strap might catch on something) and have come to prefer this method of dressing. With the cock held up out of the way, the balls rub pleasantly on the crotch seam of jeans (no underwear please!). Any excitation is not too visible to the world, and any precum just nicely bathes the cockhead without making telltale wet spots in the jeans. Perhaps what has encouraged me to dress this way more often is the recent acquisition of a harness which can also be worn under clothes. This makes an ideal hitching post for the Prince Albert, and somehow the black leather harness with the cock hooked on, add up to a perfect combination.

No comments: