Monday, November 13, 2006

Six weeks after

The Prince Albert piercing has absolutely healed. No pain at all. I can sleep however I like, even on my stomach, squashing my cock underneath – I can feel it but it doesn’t hurt.

Still using gel to jack off. Tried once without and managed it – intrigued by the whacking wet noise the PA makes and stimulated by the bit of extra weight. Bit of a long session though, which left a few tender marks, but this can happen anyway after a long unlubricated session.

One other trick I have tried in the past however did backfire. Since I shave my cock and balls and have done for at least 20 years, I sometimes douse the newly shaven bits with some rubbing alcohol. Yes it stings, it get hot, but in a good way. Tried the alcohol on my cock about a month ago and it burned all right – inside and out. The burning stayed on the inside for almost a week making pissing uncomfortable again. Won’t try that again for a while.

At this stage I’m experimenting by hanging things from the PA. I wore a bell for a while around the house. Pleasant tease. Now I sometimes wear a chain that reaches to my ankle. The swinging feels great. I have also tried attaching the chain to my nipple piercing which looks great, feels great, but is more effective without clothes. I have also jacked off with a shorter chain – but at this point it pulls a bit too much. No painful after-effects in any case.


Still taking photos of the PA which looks great seen from outside. Managed to get a few photos while cumming, but will try for a better shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yours looks great. i've been thinking about getting mine done too. that ring on the middle is pretty cool too.