Friday, November 24, 2006

Eighteen months after

Any healing that there ever was to do, has long since been done, so with the risk of damage out of the way, the imagination begins to look for ways to play. The nature of a PA, besides its look, is as a tether ring. Whether for hanging some ornament – a bell or a weight - on a cock, or using a ring as part of a method of control, a PA is made for using.

The original principle of the Prince Albert was supposedly to control a cock’s position in a Victorian period of tight trousers. Very well. Try tying the ring to the thigh. Something soft works best – leather can pinch. Try tying the cock up to a belt, a pocket, a body harness or a leash over the shoulder.

I have experimented tying my cock vertically or obliquely so that when I got an erection it wouldn’t show under the clothes – pointing straight out would be a bit obvious. I tried clip rings like those that attach a dog leash, but didn’t want to scratch the stainless of the PA, so hunted down plastic key clips. I can attach one of these to a skateboarder’s key strap, clip onto my PA, loop the key strap over my trouser waistband, and off we go. If I feel myself getting hard and starting to show too much, I can give the key strap a tug, which pulls the cock up, and jerks on the ring causing the erection to stiffen, but the full glory is hidden by a trouser crease or a long shirt.

I can attach 2 of these plastic clips together to span the short distance between the PA and a belt loop without the world knowing that what’s in my pocket is not a set of keys. I can attach one clip to a key strap and loop it round my neck – which is almost comfortable enough to sleep in, but any movement pulls on the cock enough to excite it all over again.
This kind of play enhances the secret pleasure of having a raging secret, intensely felt but hidden.

No comments: